Congratulations on being accepted to Delaware State University! Here are the steps you should take to make your transition to DSU as smooth as possible. Contact the Office of Admissions at 302.857.6351 or email email@example.com with questions.
Step 1: Accept admission, complete financial aid process, and apply for housing
- Confirm your intent to enroll at the university.
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The DSU school code is: 001428. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for more information.
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR) and check for verification selection from Department of Education.
- Review your financial aid/scholarship information on the MYDESU web portal.
- Set up your DSU email account (required in order to apply for housing).
- Apply for housing and pay deposit (link to online application will be sent to your DSU email).
- Apply to join a Living-Learning Community at DSU (if applicable).