The School of Graduate Studies at Delaware State University is pleased to provide the following online resources and information to our graduate students. Additionally, we encourage our students to call, email, or visit us on the 6th Floor of the William C. Jason Library for any assistance.
THESIS AND DISSERTATION
Students who are required to complete a thesis or dissertation must submit the Defense Scheduling Date, Defense Outcome, and the Application for Candidacy forms to the School of Graduate Studies and Research.
Thesis and Dissertation Handbook
The Thesis and Dissertation handbook  provides students with guidelines for the successful completion of their thesis or dissertation. Contact your department or the School of Graduate Studies and Research for more information.
- Application for Candidacy 
- Application for Graduation 
- Appointment of Advisory Committee 
- Change from Provisional to Unconditional Admission 
- Defense Outcome 
- Defense Scheduling Date 
- Extension of Time 
- Graduation Audit 
- Program of Study 
- Thesis and Dissertation Handbook 
- Transfer-of-Credit 
PLEASE ACTIVATE YOUR DSU EMAIL ACCOUNT!
All correspondence from the University will be sent to this email address. Visit the Bank of America building, room 313 for access. YOUR STUDENT ID CARD IS REQUIRED.
- Program Directory (PDF) 
In-state Residency Establishment
- Contact the Registrar’s Office at 302-857-6375 for more information.
- William C. Jason Library 
- Online Graduate Catalog (PDF) 
- 2011 - 2012 Academic Calendar 
FEES AND SUPPORT