News and Events
News and Events
- Professor Lee attended the Korean Society of Food Science and Technology (KOSFOST) meeting in Cheonan, South Korea from August 28-30, 2013.
- Professor Lee attended the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP)meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina from July 28-31, 2013.
- Professor Lee attended the North American Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture (NACTA) meeting in Blacksburg, Virginia from June 25-29, 2013.
- Professor Lee attended the Association of Research Directors (ARD) Symposium in Atlanta, Georgia from April 9-13, 2011.
- Professor Lee, as the DSU representative, presented with his graduate students at the Graduate Student Agricultural Research Symposium at USDA-ARC in Beltsville, Maryland from Feb. 10-11, 2011.
- Professor Lee attended the Korean Society of Food Science and Technology (KOSFOST) meeting in Dea-gu, South Korea from June 8-10, 2011.
Professor Lee (left) and his undergraduate student (Michael Hickey) attended the REU meeting in August 2011.
Talaysha Lingham, graduate student under the tutelage of Professor Lee in the Food Science program received a second place award in poster presentation titled “The Study of the Antimicrobial Activity from Vinegar on Bacteria Species” at the DSU 2012 Graduate Research Symposium poster.
Undergraduate research students and international visiting students in the Food Microbiology Lab in 2012. (From left: Gina Accumanno, Michael Hickey, Jonie Woodard, Prof. Lee, and Bastien Gembka and Elodie Perreu from France).