Project Success is an intensive academic program for students who place slightly below the University’s admission standards. The program is designed to provide students the opportunity to “sharpen their academic skill set” by completing credits during the summer and participating in a comprehensive academic development learning community throughout the first year. Students are invited to participate in Project Success at the discretion of the Office of Admissions, and seats in the program are limited. “Conditional Admission” status will be removed upon achieving satisfactory academic status of at least a 2.0 GPA at the end of the first year.
Project Success Program Benefits
- Early assessment
- Early fall schedule completion
- Early registration and financial aid advisement
- Assistance with career planning
- Intensive summer program where students college credits
- Social, Cultural, and professional development workshops
- An entire academic year to earn at least a 2.0 GPA
- Matches students with mentors for the summer and that academic year
- Mandatory tutoring and Supplemental Instruction for the first year
Jumpstart is an academic enrichment and leadership development program that provides a seamless transitional opportunity for first-time freshmen to get a “jumpstart” on their college career by staying on campus, and completing some of their required general education credits. Jumpstart provides students the opportunity to fast-track their academic success and leadership development in a nurturing learning community upon starting the fall semester. Students with a cumulative high school GPA of 2.7 or better combined with a SAT score of 800 are invited to participate in the program.
Jumpstart Program Benefits
- Early assessment
- Mentoring and academic advisement
- Fall schedule completion
- Registration and financial aid advisement
- Career and leadership development workshops
- Social and cultural experiences
- Become familiar with campus
- And so much more!
If you have been accepted to the university and are interested in registering for Jumpstart, please click here  to fill out this form.
For more information on our summer bridge programs, please contact University College:
Email: Ms. Sarah Hutton at email@example.com  or Ms. Tiffany Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org 
Summer Bridge Success Story