Career Services welcomes the opportunity to assist you in your job search and connect you to employers of choice. NACElink™ is an extension of our services that allows you opportunities to network and manage your career pre- and post-graduation. We are excited about the many capabilities that this new system offers our students and alumni.
NACElink™ is an on-line employment service that helps you navigate through the maze of job searches, post your resume, and highlight your credentials. You can:
- Access jobs and internship opportunities posted online specifically for DSU students and alumni
- Access jobs on NACElink Network’s Job Central, a database comprised of thousands of jobs and internship opportunities across the country
- See which companies are recruiting on campus and schedule campus interviews
- Access federal career opportunity links
- Upload your resume to be included in resume books for employers
- Access quick links that enable you to create a resume as well as perform career assessment, labor market research, and exploration activities
- Access a full calendar of events as well as see announcements regarding upcoming events, opportunities, and scholarships
- Review upcoming Career Fair information
- Join the professional network to connect with professionals in your industry
- Schedule appointments with a Career Coach
And so much more…………..
To access the system, go to https://desu-csm.symplicity.com/students/  or click on the link below. Once on the NACElink™ page, click the register button. Enter your email address for the username and enter hornets for the password. (Once you set up your account you can change your password).
If you are having trouble logging onto the site, or you have any questions that you cannot work through, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .