Laws Hall houses 108 first year students. Lydia P. Laws was a faculty member from 1897 until 1914 and the Dean of Women from 1913 until 1914. Laws Hall was erected in 1962 and dedicated in 1963. Laws Hall has a main lounge, kitchen, laundry room, recreation room, beauty shop, computer, telephone and television lines in each room, service rooms on each floor, main lounge and study rooms on the second and third floors. There is also a vending machine area in the lobby.
|Lydia P. Laws Hall|
|Approx. number sharing bath||37|
|Can stay during breaks||No|
|Coin - Free Laundry||Yes|