Career Services welcomes the opportunity to assist you in your job search and connect you to employers of choice. A new service beginning July 15, 2015. Hire-a-Hornet is an extension of our services that allows you opportunities to network and manage your career pre- and post-graduation. We are excited about the many capabilities that this new system offers our students and alumni.
Hire-a-Hornet is powered by College Central Network (CCN) is an on-line employment service that helps you navigate through the maze of job searches, post your resume, and highlight your credentials. You can:
- Access jobs and internship opportunities posted online specifically for DSU students and alumni
- Access jobs on Hire-a-Hornet, a database comprised of thousands of jobs and internship opportunities across the country
- See which companies are recruiting on campus and schedule campus interviews
- Access federal career opportunity links
- Upload your resume to be included in resume books for employers
- Access quick links that enable you to create a resume as well as perform career assessment, labor market research, and exploration activities
- Access a full calendar of events as well as see announcements regarding upcoming events, opportunities, and scholarships
- Review upcoming Career Fair information
- Join the professional network to connect with professionals in your industry
- Schedule appointments with a Career Coach
The link to post and apply for jobs on Hire-a-Hornet will be be available until July 15, 2015. Sorry for the inconvenience.