Apply for 2016 Spring Semester Housing starting November 10, 2015
Criteria for returning students applying for Spring 2016 housing:
- Must be registered for spring semester classes
- Appropriate deposit must be paid in order to receive application
- $200 deposit for traditional housing (Warren-Franklin, Living & Learning Commons)
- $400 deposit for apartments (University Courtyard Apts., University Village Apts.). Must have a minimum of 30 credits to be eligible
- Active DSU email address
- Commuters who are applying to live on campus must have a medical form on file with the Office of Student Health
All applicants must pay the appropriate housing deposit correctly and be registered for at least 12 credit hours to be considered. Deposits can be paid starting November 9 for Spring Semester Housing (click for Nelnet Payment Services ) in order to receive the link to the housing application on November 10 in your DSU email account. If deposit is paid on or after November 10, you will receive the link to the online housing application in your DSU email account 24-48 hours later.
Housing is based on availability and on a first-come, first-serve basis. Housing is not guaranteed. The deposit payment date is irrelevant in this process - so please submit the application as soon as you receive it!
Make Sure Your DSU Email Account is Working!