"If our customers are happy, we are happy!"
The Office of Testing at Delaware State University offers a variety of exams for undergraduate and graduate students and the Delmarva Peninsula community. Testing services are provided on the main campus in the heart of beautiful Dover, Delaware.
Testing Services Offered
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) - click here  to assess your readiness for a CLEP exam
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- New Student(s) & Transfer Placement Testing (Accuplacer)
- Online Course Evaluation
- Graduate Admission testing (LSAT, MCAT, GRE, MAT)
- Teacher Certification Tests (PRAXIS I, PRAXIS II, PPST)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- DANTES (DSST)
- Microsoft Office Specialist/Applications Certifications
- Certified Professional Secretary/Certified Administrative Professional(CPS/CAP)
- ESCO Group
- Crane Institute Certification (CIC)
- Pharmacy Technician/Real Estate Certification
- Courtesy Testing for Other Universities
- Maritime (U.S. Coast Guard)
- State of Delaware Certification Testing (Laser Grade)
Our office is part of the National College Testing Association (NCTA). We are the Delaware Liaison for NCTA.
No administrative fee for Delaware Air/Army National Guard for CLEP or DANTES (DSST) effective until December 2016.
Testing Administration Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 8am to 5pm, by appointment.
Mission Statement: The mission of the Office of Testing is to assist DSU students and the surrounding community in assessing their knowledge, skills, and abilities as they related to higher and continuing education by providing a variety of local and national testing opportunities. This is accomplished through the use of written and computer-adapted assessment and testing instruments.
Director’s Note: These are exciting times for Office of Testing. Our office is enjoying new levels of respect and distinction in accomplishing our goals. At the core of this newfound enthusiasm are a dedicated staff committed to ensuring that each customer (internal/external) receives unwavering attention, assistance and support. The testing office emphasizes quality in all aspects of its operational processes. The Office of Testing is committed to strive for excellence. The ultimate goal for the office is to be the very best it can be as premium testing location in the State of Delaware.
Click here  for our latest newsletter.