"If our customers are happy, we are happy!"
University College Testing Services and Programs at Delaware State University offers a variety of exams for undergraduate and graduate students and the Delmarva Peninsula community. Testing services are provided on the main campus in the heart of beautiful Dover, Delaware.
Testing Services Offered
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) - click here  to assess your readiness for a CLEP exam
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- New Student(s) & Transfer Placement Testing (Accuplacer)
- Online Course Evaluation
- Graduate Admission testing (LSAT, MCAT, GRE, MAT)
- Teacher Certification Tests (PRAXIS I, PRAXIS II, PPST)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- DANTES (DSST)
- Microsoft Office Specialist/Applications Certifications
- Certified Professional Secretary/Certified Administrative Professional(CPS/CAP)
- ESCO Group
- Crane Institute Certification (CIC)
- Pharmacy Technician/Real Estate Certification
- Courtesy Testing for Other Universities
- Maritime (U.S. Coast Guard)
- State of Delaware Certification Testing (Laser Grade)
- Distance Education and Learning Services
- $35.00 per exam session
- Accessibility Services available
No administrative fee for Delaware Air/Army National Guard for CLEP or DANTES (DSST) effective until December 2016.
Testing Administration Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 8 am to 5 pm, by appointment.
Please follow the following procedures for test center notification updates:
Please call 302.857.SNOW(7669) or 302.857.6290 (Public Safety) for updates on the status of testing center operations due to weather and emergency closings. Thank you for utilizing our testing center.
The mission of the Testing Services and Programs Office is to assist DSU students and the surrounding communities in assessing their knowledge, skills, and abilities as relates to higher and continuing education by providing a variety of programming to engage and promote student success and testing credentialing certifications. This is accomplished through the use of written, computer-adapted assessments, workshops and testing instruments. We set the standard of excellence in the testing center by providing quality services to our DSU community, surrounding communities in Delaware and the Atlantic Region. The testing center is committed to a diverse environment that encourages students and staff to function independently while demonstrating their inter- and intra-dependence as members of the college community.
Delaware State University, University College, Testing Services and Programs subscribes to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
These are exciting times for University College Testing Services and Programs. Our office is enjoying new levels of respect and distinction in accomplishing our goals. At the core of this newfound enthusiasm are a dedicated staff committed to ensuring that each customer (internal/external) receives unwavering attention, assistance and support. The testing office emphasizes quality in all aspects of its operational processes. University College Testing Services and Programs is committed to strive for excellence. The ultimate goal for the office is to be the very best it can be as premium testing location in the State of Delaware.