Apply for 2016 Fall Semester Housing starting April 18, 2016
Criteria for returning students applying for Fall 2016 housing:
- Must be registered for fall semester classes (Registration for Fall and Summer classes begins March 30 thru April 21, 2016)
- Appropriate deposit must be paid in order to receive application
- $200 deposit for traditional housing (Warren-Franklin, Living & Learning Commons)
- $400 deposit for apartments (University Courtyard Apts., University Village Apts.). Must have a minimum of 30 credits to be eligible
- Active DSU email address
- Commuters who are applying to live on campus must have a medical form on file with the Office of Student Health
All applicants must pay the appropriate housing deposit correctly and be registered for at least 12 credit hours to be considered. Deposits can be paid starting in March for Fall Semester Housing (click for Nelnet Payment Services ) in order to receive the link to the housing application on April 18 in your DSU email account. If deposit is paid on or after April 18, you will receive the link to the online housing application in your DSU email account 24-48 hours later.
Housing is based on availability and on a first-come, first-serve basis. Housing is not guaranteed. The deposit payment date is irrelevant in this process - so please submit the application as soon as you receive it!
Make Sure Your DSU Email Account is Working!