Conwell Residence Hall Houses 135 male first year students. Samuel L. Conwell was employed as the first assistant to President Wesley P. Webb. In addition to being a faculty member from 1891-1914, he was an Agricultural Extension Agent from 1914-1916. Conwell Hall was erected in 1954. On February 3, 1957, Samuel L. Conwell was dedicated and stands today as the oldest residence hall for men on campus. Conwell has a main lounge, kitchen, study lounge, recreation area, and computer, television and telephone lines in each room.
|Samuel L. Conwell Hall|
|Approx. number sharing bath||31|
|Can stay during breaks||No|
|Coin - Free Laundry||Yes|