The Controller's Office provides efficient, effective and professional service to the students, faculty, and staff of Delaware State University (DSU) for appropriate financial functions. We provide diligent efforts and dependable financial services to the campus community through professional expertise, developing practical procedures and processes, promoting efficient systems, maintaining sound financial records, and seeking continuous improvements. We safeguard the University by maintaining effective internal controls and ensuring adherence to the regulatory and other requirements from the federal and State levels.
The vision of the Controller's Office is to provide exemplary service and performance in attaining shared goals and objectives for our DSU community through teamwork, maximization of resources, efficient and effective processes, and technological advances.
- Maintain a work environment that encourages and rewards innovation, communication and teamwork.
- Continuously improve service processes to make them more efficient, effective, and user friendly.
- Continue support of implementation of the Banner Modernization Project efforts to improve efficiency and effectiveness of systems management and processing of documents in collaboration with other departments
- Accounts Payable 
- Fixed Assets & Inventory Management 
- General Accounting, & Reporting 
- Office of Student Accounts
- Payroll 
- Restricted Funds Accounting
- Travel Desk