News and Events
JLRG is currently looking for a post-doctoral scientist and graduate/undergraduate students (please see attachment ).
If you are interested in working in our lab, please contact Professor Jung-lim Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org .
News and Events
- Professor Lee attended the Korean Society of Food Science and Technology
(KOSFOST) meeting in Cheonan, South Korea from August 28-30, 2013.
- Professor Lee attended the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP)
meeting in Charlotte, North Carolina from July 28-31, 2013.
- Professor Lee attended the North American Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture
(NACTA) meeting in Blacksburg, Virginia from June 25-29, 2013.
- Professor Lee attended the Association of Research Directors (ARD) Symposium in Atlanta, Georgia from April 9-13, 2011.
- Professor Lee, as the DSU representative, presented with his graduate students at the Graduate Student Agricultural Research Symposium at USDA-ARC in Beltsville, Maryland from Feb. 10-11, 2011.
- Professor Lee attended the Korean Society of Food Science and Technology (KOSFOST) meeting in Dea-gu, South Korea from June 8-10, 2011.
- Professor Lee (left) and his undergraduate student (Michael Hickey) attended the REU meeting in August 2011.
- Talaysha Lingham, graduate student under the tutelage of Professor Lee in the Food Science program received a second place award in poster presentation titled “The Study of the Antimicrobial Activity from Vinegar on Bacteria Species” at the DSU 2012 Graduate Research Symposium poster.
- Undergraduate research students and international visiting students in the Food Microbiology Lab in 2012. (From left: Gina Accumanno, Michael Hickey, Jonie Woodard, Prof. Lee, and Bastien Gembka and Elodie Perreu from France).
- Michael Hickey, undergraduate student and Janay Young, graduate student in the Food Science program received a first and second place award in oral presentation/students competition at the ARD Research Symposium in Jacksonville 2013. (From left: Michael Hickey, Prof. Lee, and Janay Young).