- Treatment for illness and injury
- Family Planning Services
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) prevention counseling, testing and treatment (Including confidential HIV testing and counseling)
- Emergency Contraceptive Pill (ECP)
- Limited on site diagnostic testing
- Health promotional activities, health education, and educational workshops
- Referral for specialty care off campus when deemed necessary
- The student is responsible for transportation to off campus health care facilities
- The University is not responsible for medical care received at off campus facilities
- The SHC does not do physical exams; contact your primary care provider for this service
- The University does not cover the cost for transportation
Health Care Services
- On Campus, you have access to medical professionals 5 days a week at the Student Health Center
- In the local Community, you have access to walk-in care at Urgent Care Centers and emergency care at the hospital
The Student Health Center offers health care to all full-time residential and commuter undergraduate students (12 credit hours or more) and full-time residential graduate students (6 credit hours or more).
All students must have their Student Health Form submitted to the Student Health Center in order to complete the registration process, receive clearance to move into campus housing, and receive heath care services.